lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

PREDICTIONS

In 20 years I will be 34 years old.
I will be stronger and taller and my hair will be longer than today. My personality will change. I willl work as a lawyer and I will be millionaire.
Every day I'll wake up at 9:00 a.m. and will go to the officine. In the officine I will read and sign a lot of papers. I send fax with my computer and I will speak with my telephone.
At 1:00 p.m. I will go to have lunch in a restaurant with my work partners.
At 3:00 p.m. I will go to the officine and will read e-mails for the clients and I will read a lot of papers for the companies.
At 9:00 p.m. I will drive my Ferrary Fiorino and will go to my mansion,
And at 1:00 a.m. I will go to my bed.
My home will be a mansion. In my mansion I will be stay with my wife and my son. My mansion will be a big garden with a swimmingpool, football field and a basketball field. In my mansion there will be a many rooms and a big garage for my cars and motos. I will be a lot of Ferraris, Lamborgini, Hummers, Aston Martin, Porches...
My wife will be talland she will have a blonde hair. My son will be tall with black hair.
I will be follower of Hip-Hop lifestyle. My hobbies will be singing rap, playing football, travelling arround the world, going to beach, playing computer games and driving cars and motos.
I won't smoke, I don't think this, probably yes or probably no.
I will practise football.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario